Located in Albufeira in the Algarve (Southern Portugal), Algarve Shopping & Albufeira Retail Park is a high quality retail park with solid fundamentals:
- a presence in the 2nd Portuguese region due to its dynamism. The Algarve has an excellent performance: a demographic growth well above the national average (+32% against +7% over the period 1991/2011) and a low unemployment rate (7% against 8.2% at national level);
- an exceptional catchment area of 278,000 inhabitants within 20 minutes (excluding hotel nights, which can increase the catchment area to more than 800,000 inhabitants in summer) centred on Albufeira, the new flagship seaside resort of Algarve, located 40 km from Faro airport (8.7 million passengers per year);
- an attractive shopping and leisure offer on nearly 60,000 sqm with many local and international brands including all the Inditex group’s brands (Zara, Pull & Bear, Berksha,…), Fnac, C&A, H&M, JD Sport, Radio Popular and Worten, a Continental supermarket, around 20 restaurants, a cinema, and 3,000 parking spaces;
- a footfall of more than 7.5 million visitors each year;
- certified Breeam In-Use Very Good.