Located in Barcelona, in Esplugues de Llobregat, Finestrelles is an open-air shopping centre with strong fundamentals:
- A strategic location, on one of the city’s main roads, the B20, commonly known as the Ronda de Dalt, Barcelona’s ring road, and in a dynamic area from both an economic and demographic point of view;
- A large catchment area of 470,000 inhabitants within 10 minutes with a purchasing power higher than the average for both Spain & Catalonia;
- In the heart of a modern urban centre where many international companies have their headquarters, particularly in the pharmaceutical and food sector (Danone, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, etc.) and several university campuses with 37,000 students;
- An attractive shopping offer (food, fashion, home equipment, restaurants, gym) covering 39,250 m2 of retail space (100 units) with leading anchors such as H&M, Zara, Mango, Kiabi, Bershka, Decathlon, Alcampo, MediaMarkt, AliExpress Plaza, etc.;
- A footfall of more than 6 million visitors in the first year of operations, demonstrating it is well-established in its catchment area;
- An estimate annual net rental income of €8.14 million for 2022 (parking spaces included), an occupancy rate of 96.5%.