Located at 5 km of Cartagena, a port city located in the region of Murcia southeast of Spain, Parque Mediterráneo is a retail park of 66,000 m2 with solid fundamentals:
- A strategic location at the connexion of the A-30 (from Cartagena to Murcia, capital of the region of the same name), and CT-32 (junction for the AP-7 motorway from Almeria to Alicante, also known as the Mediterranean motorway and junction at the south towards Manga del Mar Menor);
- A high-performance retail park in the city’s long-standing dominant retail district, benefiting from a large and captive catchment area with 400,000 inhabitants within 30 minutes. The site is the largest retail hub on the Murcia coast, the main competing centres being located more than 45 km away;
- A balanced mix merchandising covering over 66,000 m2 of retail space, with leading anchors such as Carrefour, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin and MediaMarkt, accounting for nearly half of rental revenues;
- Secured current annual rental income of €6million with room for optimisation (current occupancy rate of 94%);
- Extension potential with available building rights for a total of 6,000 m2.