Located 10 km southeast of Gdańsk, a port city on the Baltic Sea, Matarnia Park Handlowy is a 52,278 m2 retail park that offers strong features:
- A strategic location with exceptional accessibility: the asset is located at the crossroads of the main regional roads, the E28 motorway (main axis of Tri-City) and road 472 connecting the airport to the centre of Gdańsk. It also has good public transport access thanks to bus connections on the one hand and a PKM stop on the other;
- A catchment area of more than 600,000 inhabitants less than 20 minutes away with a purchasing power 15% above the Polish national average and growing rapidly (strong population growth with more than 30 residential programmes under development less than 10 minutes from Matarnia Park Handlowy);
- An attractive and complementary shopping offer (fashion & home equipment, DIY & electronics), developed over 52,278 m2 of retail space and secured by leading anchors of their sector (MediaMarkt, OBI, SportsDirect.com, H&M and TK Maxx…);
- A total footfall of the retail area of ca 7 million visitors;
- A recurring and secured profitability with a current occupancy rate of 98% and a net annual rental income of ca €8 million.